In compliance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree No 196 of 30/06/2003, Maekò srl informs you that the personal data subject to processing have been collected in order to:
- - fulfil contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
- - fulfil legal obligations;
- - handle relations with customers (e.g. customer administration, contract administration, orders, shipments, invoices, etc.);
- - handle any disputes in and out of court;
- - send promotion material and e-mails, if expressly requested by the customer.
- - The data collected will be processed electronically in order to provide the service of: online sales.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, we inform you that the processing of personal data is carried out with the aid of electronic and computer instruments, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of data in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003.
This policy is provided for data:
- - collected directly from the person concerned (Art. 1, para 4), including via internet;
- - collected from third parties (Art. 13, para 4);
- - received from public registers, lists, deeds or documents available to anyone (Art. 24, para 1, letter c), in the manner and within the limits of regulations on their knowability.
- - The provision of personal data is essential for the fulfilment of agreed contractual obligations, and any refusal to agree to data processing will make it impossible to fulfil the contractual and related legal obligations.
The provision of personal data is, however, optional for the purpose of sending promotional material and e-mails.
Personal data will not be shared with anyone.
However, in order to fulfil legal and contractual obligations, the data may be disclosed to:
- - Poste s.p.a. or other mail delivery companies;
- - banks and credit institutions; - computer system maintenance and repair companies;
- - any other company and or professional firm that provides Maekò srl with goods or services.
Data controllers keep a track (LOG) of the connections/browsing performed to answer any requests from legal authorities or other public entities that are legally allowed to request said tracks.
Note also that, according to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the person concerned by data processing has the right:
- - to obtain confirmation, in an intelligible and free manner, of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her at Maekò srl;
- - to obtain the updating, rectification or, when interested, the addition of data;
- - to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law or after the need for conservation has ceased;
- - to oppose processing for legitimate reasons or processing for the purposes of sending advertising, direct sales, market research or marketing communication material.
The choice of having promotional material and emails sent is optional and lack of consent is not a requirement for continuation of the transaction.
Maekò srl does not process any data of a sensitive nature; should this become necessary, specific consent to the processing of data will be requested.
Finally, the data controller is:
Maekò srl (P.IVA 03235060401)
in Via Malanotte, 400 - 47521 - Calisese di Cesena (FC)
For any request concerning privacy and to exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you can write firstname.lastname@example.org