Its delicate cleansing action based on chamomile and calendula, moisturizes, nourishes and protects hair and skin, giving shine and vitality. Great for everyday use.
How to use: apply the shampoo on wet hair and gently massage the scalp. Rinse.
Dry hair? These are the main Causes
- Dietary deficiencies or hormonal imbalances, this Is one of the main Causes of dehydrated, brittle, split ends.
- During Summertime hair tends to dry out due to a long exposure to sunlight, sea or swimming pool water.
- Aggressive or unsuitable cosmetic treatments such as shampoos that contain aggressive surfactants or poor quality ingredients; even unnatural dyes and bleaches dehydrate and weaken the hair.
- Excessive use of hair dryers especially used at high temperatures close to the skin.
- Adopt a balanced diet and make sure to exercise regularly
- Choose a mild shampoo that does not interfere with the natural physiology of the scalp like Dèlice Shampoo.
- To restore shine and softness to hair damaged by atmospheric or chemical agents, it is recommended the use of nourishing conditioners and masks such as Cocò Mask, to be used with Oliver Shampoo.
- Astringent and rebalancing properties that make it suitable for oily hair, stops hair loss, and strengthens the roots.
- Antiseptic properties: eliminates excess sebum and dandruff
- Soothing and anti-inflammatory: useful in case of irritated skin and dermatitis
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and soothing properties, excellent for calming dry, red, dandruff or sensitive scalps.
- It improves skin hydration and stimulates blood circulation in the scalp, making it more elastic and protected from irritation.
- Healing action: helps healing small wounds, promoting skin regeneration.