Its intense regenerating action based on plant extracts and essential oils nourishes, restructures and strengthens, giving the hair sound and energy. Particularly suitable for fine and weak hair.
How to use: apply to washed and towel-dried hair, massage and leave on for 3 to 10 minutes depending on your needs. Comb and rinse thoroughly.
Brittle, thin with little volume and split ends, what are the main causes of weak hair?
- Chemical processes: such as those of coloring or changing the structure of the hair, damage the cuticles and make the hair weak.
- Excessive heat: Subjecting the hair to excessive heat using hot styling tools regularly damages the cuticles. When heat is applied to the hair shaft, the cuticles rise and let in excessive moisture. All this reduces the tensile strength of the hair and makes the cuticles unable to protect the hair from harmful external factors.
- Proteins make up the bulk of the hair structure. If the follicles do not get enough protein, the hair becomes weak, brittle and prone to damage
- Horse chestnut: It cleanses the skin in a non-aggressive way and without interfering with the skin, and is useful in cases of hair that tend to get dirty quickly. In addition, it strengthens the hair shaft giving greater firmness and brightness and stimulates hair regrowth.
- Serenoa repens: it is a natural and alternative solution that effectively prevents and fights hair loss. is able to counteract hair loss. Helps to fortify the hair, maintaining a healthy structure.